University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust wants to employ some interested persons for the position of a Maternity Vaccination Health Care Professional in their organization.
If you would like to know more about this job, ensure you read this article till the end.
Some vaccines, like the whooping cough and inactivated seasonal flu vaccines, are prescribed to safeguard the health of expectant mothers and their unborn children.
As a Registered Health Care Professional for Immunizations, the post holder will work as a dynamic team member providing a reliable and secure maternity vaccination service.
The job requires the holder to carry out tasks like educating and encouraging qualified women to get vaccinated, clinical evaluation, dilution and administration of vaccines from multi-dose vials (as necessary), administration, documentation in maternity records and national databases, and notifications to General Practitioners (GPs).
University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust is one of the biggest and most advanced hospital systems in the nation.
We provide services to almost three million individuals and are well known through our facilities, education, and innovation.
The Trust has over 1,450 inpatient beds spread out over two locations in Stafford and Stoke-on-Trent.
Our 11,000-person team provides emergency care, scheduled procedures, and healthcare from Stafford’s County Hospital and Royal Stoke University Hospital.
We serve as the North Midlands and North Wales’ designated major trauma facility.
We have set up a variety of training programs to make sure that everyone has the chance to realize their potential.
Our vision is to become a top-tier centre of excellence where patients with the highest quality of care and the smartest minds gather to learn, work, and conduct research.
We place a lot of value on providing for the health and wellness of our employees.
We provide a variety of opportunities for our employees, like full-time, part-time, and bank hours, to assist them to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Furthermore, we are dedicated to providing flexible working as often as possible as well as agile working when appropriate for the position and the service.
You can choose your options when applying.
- Keep up-to-date patient records in accordance with industry standards and local regulations
- Report all concerns and occurrences right away to a top employee and record properly. Point patients in the direction of the Patient, Advice and Liaison Service.
- Take part in the Trust’s annual evaluation process, with the first evaluation occurring no later than six months after appointment
- Make sure that communication mediums are utilized properly and effectively to promote the circulation of information throughout the Division
- Answer questions or refer them to the medical supervisor
- Responsible for offering technical assistance and specialized guidance to patients who are contemplating and getting vaccinations
- Manage delicate talks, conversations with language hurdles, conversations in dangerous environments and transform sophisticated technical information into communication that is simple to comprehend
- Assist less experienced workers in the delivery of care, including providing training on protocol use when necessary
- Works well in teams, shows outstanding interpersonal communication, and constantly fosters strong team and multidisciplinary ties
- Show the right amount of aggressiveness and the ability to disagree with people when patient rights are at stake
- £27,055 – £32,934 annually
University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust are currently looking forward to hire interested candidates for the role of a Maternity Vaccination Health Care Professional in their organization.
If you are interested in this job, Click Here to Apply