Would you like to work as an investment banking intern for TigerRisk Partners LLC? If yes, then ensure you read this article till the end.
About the Company
TigerRisk Partners LLC works as a reinsurance agent and capital management consultant.
The firm focuses on offering services for electronic records management, paid settlement, document generation and control, and reinsuring security monitoring.
Assistant Communications & Marketing Consultant (Apply Now)
What do public utilities jobs pay?
Your Main Duties
During the summer, our interns serve as the focal points of every team and are required to have an immediate positive influence.
You will participate in some of the largest insurance investment banking transactions and acquire the skills needed to manage greater duties.
- Interns strengthen their skills by often being exposed to both junior and senior bankers. You will acquire the experience you need to lay a solid professional foundation in the financial services industry.
- Take part in all phases of transaction implementation, including proposal and closing
- Create presentation contents for customer meetings, including information on strategic options, capital markets operations, and overall company finance.
- Create thorough financial models to assess results in different operating circumstances and to examine the effects of various capital structures and potential M&A deals.
- Take part in the creation and implementation of M&A, equity, debt, and ILS deals.
- Helping with the creation of customer presentations and brand marketing materials, as well as conducting research and other studies to help new business development.
- Helping to create business valuations utilizing a range of ideas, such as discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, trading comparables, and transaction comparables.
1. An applicant should possess:
- A persistent work ethic and good track record.
- An outstanding arithmetic, written, verbal, and computer skills; the ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment and on a self-directed premise.
2. Must be a student in their penultimate year of college at an approved institution.
3. Applicants must have a track of educational success, be on track to earn at least a 2.1 degree, and is passionate about finance.
4. It would be ideal but not compulsory to enrol in a course in a discipline linked to economics or finance.
5. Have prior job or internship experience in the financial and/or insurance sectors will be an advantage.
6. There is no need for previous investment banking experience.
How many jobs are available in consumer non-durables?
How many jobs are available in industrial machinery/components?
If you are interested in pursuing a career in financial services, here’s a good opportunity to get started.
TigerRisk Partners LLC, a reputable company, is looking forward to employ interested candidates for the position of an investment banking intern.
One good thing about this job is that it gives room for career advancement.
Working for TigerRisk Partners LLC comes with a lot of benefits, therefore we strongly advise that you consider applying for this job if you meet the requirements.
If you are interested in this job, Click Here to Apply
Comments are closed.