Join the International Student Scholarships program at the University of South Florida to gain access to opportunities to further your career. Applications are being accepted for the academic year 2023-2024.
The program seeks to assist highly motivated candidates who wish to pursue a university undergraduate degree. Students interested in receiving a high-quality education are invited to attend the university.
The University of South Florida will provide a $4,000 award ($1,000 per year) to cover their study expenses in the United States.
- The deadline for applications is January 15, 2023.
- International countries are eligible.
- Undergraduate level
- The award is worth $1,000 per year.
- Number of Awards: Unspecified
Eligibility for USF International Student Scholarships in USA:
Countries Eligible: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university is eligible.
Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
Applicants must have a 3.50 GPA and a 1210 SAT (Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Math only) or ACT score of 25 or higher.
How to Apply for USF International Student Scholarships in USA:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Documents to Support: Submit your high school GPA (recalculated by admissions), residency status (Florida or non-Florida), and other information. Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 1340+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Math only) or a 29+ ACT.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate English language proficiency by doing the following:
TOEFL IBT – 79 PTE Academic – 53
IELTS – 6.5