IAG Loyalty is currently looking to employ a Home based Customer Service Agent.
This is an interesting position because you will be working from the comfort of your home
To find out more about this job, ensure you read this article till the end.
Come join IAG Loyalty, the renowned company that created the Avios currency.
As we keep expanding, we are thrilled to say that we are employing across our Customer Support team; providing our clients with incredible travel experiences through the popular loyalty program.
We take great delight in being a unique kind of contact centre!
- Working full-time from home
- £21,840 with a maximum 22% yearly bonus (based on company and individual performance)
- Incredible travel sector discounts, plus one additional yearly flight commission for you and two additional travelers
Why Should You Join our Club?
You are free to select the work-life balance that works best for you because we believe that everyone should be able to work in a manner that fits them.
With our working from home approach, you can work from home full-time and have access to a schedule that you can modify to reflect your priorities. (Working hours are 7.30 am to 10 pm, Monday through Sunday, and a full-time shift lasts 37.5 hours)
We likewise provide 2 different 4 on and 4 off shift patterns (Shifts are 11 and 12 hours a day including 2x 30 minute lunch – either 12 hours of 7:30am-10pm or 12pm-1:15am, with the later shift attracting a shift premium).
Additionally, we provide 16–30 hour part-time shifts with 50% weekend availability (first training period would be full-time).
We reward our club members with fantastic jobs, opportunities for growth, and a place to call home, and we also provide them access to travel perks and passion-igniting events.
Customer Service Agent
We firmly believe in giving our clients the very finest experience while doing so with sincerity!
Our agents provide telephone assistance to clients for a range of travel-related questions.
The goal is to provide first contact resolution while providing value and making a strong first impression.
What are Your Duties?
- Taking calls from British Airways Executive Club members who want to make reservations, changes, or cancellations to their trip arrangements.
- Aiming for first-contact closure.
- Providing outstanding customer service and advance prospects.
- Boosting travel alternatives by sharing personal travel experiences.
- Finding ways to enhance the value of current reservations.
- Working with multiple internal and travel systems.
- Working with team professionals on challenging issues.
Every client and their experience is unique, so we search for team members who share our interest for people and the world, who can interact with people from various denominations of life, and who can provide best-in-class customer service.
You will know what it means to provide outstanding customer service and go above and beyond for our clients who have made reservations.
You’ll have a knack for addressing issues, and you’ll be able to provide the client customized solutions using your listening and questioning skills.
Although it would be ideal if you had a passion for traveling, it is not necessary (we can help you with that though).
You’ll be skilled with numbers and able to help the client maximize their Avios currency, which will allow you to sway their decisions with useful and customized options.
Working from home and using customized, occasionally complex processes requires you to be tech proficient and at ease with systems.
What Will You Get in Exchange?
- Flexible scheduling for your shifts (A month in advance, the system will ask you about your desired shifts; it will then assign you shifts; some weekend and nighttime work is required.)
- Commission per month (based on monthly KPIs and individual performance)
- Career advancement potentials
- 25 days minimum of yearly leave
- 1 yearly flight discount for you and 3 more people (British Airways)
- Tickets for unrestricted standby flights with British Airways and other airlines starting on Day 1 for a period of six months
- Vacations to acquaint yourself with other countries with your co-workers
- Global travel sector savings on hotels, movies, activities, and flights
- Free global travel insurance
- IAG Loyalty Rewards upon enrollment and annually on your birthday
- Top-notch co-worker recognition program
- Personalized healthcare
- Two days compensated volunteering leave annually
- Fully funded company pension.
A home worker must have a proper workspace, the specifics of which are listed below and will be covered throughout the hiring process:
- Do you reside 50 miles or less from the Contact Centre in Warrington, which offers a 5-week program that alternates between in-person and online instruction?
- A working space free from noise and without interruptions
- A 3 Mbps broadband connection with a latency of below 100 Ms
- A specialized home phone socket with a live landline connection
- Pre-employment checks, such as DBS and financial probity checks and full 2-year job references, are required of all qualified applicants
You will have the chance to voice any worries you may have at the start of the process.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to IAG Loyalty’s growth.
We persistently promote a corporate culture where employees from all origins, life experiences, and points of view may collaborate to realize their full potential and that of the company.
If you need any necessary accommodations to participate in the hiring process, please contact the Talent team at [email protected] so that we can eliminate any obstacles.
- £21,870 annually
Shift and Schedule
- 12 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Conclusion – Home Based Customer Service Agent
IAG Loyalty is in need of a Home based Customer Service Agent.
You will be working direct from your home at your own convenience.
Rush now and apply. Click Here to Apply if you are interested in this job.