Anglo American are looking to employ a Health & Wellbeing Advisor to join their organization.
If you would like to know more about this job opportunity, ensure you read this article till the end.
About the Employer
Anglo American is a top mining business with products that are crucial components in practically every part of contemporary life.
Our portfolio of top-tier, globally competitive mining projects and untapped resources offers the metals and minerals needed to create a cleaner, greener, more better environment as well as to satisfy the rapidly increasing consumer-driven needs of the advanced and emerging economies.
Our goal is to assist farmers all around the world in boosting agricultural production by enhancing their productivity, adaptability, and sustainability.
POLY4 is a multi-nutrient, low-chloride fertilizer made from the mineral polyhalite, which is found in nature.
POLY4 is appropriate for organic farming and provides season-long crop nutrition by giving four key elements – potassium, sulphur, magnesium, and calcium – in one product.
It also has no chemical processing and a minimal carbon footprint during production.
This well-balanced nutrition, which is supported by decades’ worth of worldwide agronomic research, will boost crop quality, boost soil structure, and boost yields.
Join our team as a health and wellbeing advisor where you will offer an overall proactive early intervention program for staff health and wellbeing and leave a favorable effect on it.
- To favorably impact the purpose and strategic goals of the occupational health department at Anglo American Woodsmith.
- Put the AA Group Total Health Framework into action
- Encourage and help employees as they take control of their health and wellbeing. Promoting the Beyond Zero Harm principle
- The creation of a delivery system for risk-based interventions for health and wellbeing
- Creation of rehabilitation initiatives to assist phased RTW
- Control referrals for injury or sickness
- Create a communications plan for all events and activities
- Creation of participatory health plan, such as a diet plan or a back care scheme
- Assessment of the programs, service suppliers, and total employee experience
- Help decrease absences and illnesses
- Help the current medical team conduct health screenings, health education, and other services
- RGN, physiotherapy, physical therapy, nutrition, or counseling degrees are all acceptable
- Qualification Degree/Diploma in Health & Wellbeing Desirable
- Experience with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and so on)
- Ability to work with many types of people and teams
- Must be willing to listen to instruction and carefully adhere to rules
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Self-confidence, drive, and effective managerial and organizational abilities
- Presentation expertise
- You must have a current UK driving license
- This position can necessitate a company health evaluation in accordance with the job criteria
- A background check application is required for this position
We are an anti-discrimination employer and we strongly urge all competent applicants, no matter their race, disability, age, sexual preference, religion, or belief, to apply.
Your data will be handled by us in compliance with our applicant privacy notice.
Would you like to work as a Health & Wellbeing Advisor at Anglo American?
If yes, the opportunity you have been long seeking for is finally here.
Anglo American is currently hiring people for the role of a Health & Wellbeing Advisor in their organization.
If you are interested, Click Here to Apply