Co-op is currently employing interested candidates to fill up the role of a Customer Team Member in their organization.
To find out more about this job, ensure you read this article till the end.
Apply for a Marketing Assistant Job
Nights Warehouse Operative – Purfleet (Apply Now)
Customer Team Member
Location: 67-69 Whitecross Road, Severn Road, Weston-Super-Mare, BS23 1EJ
Salary: £9.90 per hour + great benefits
Contract: 12 hours per week + regular overtime, permanent, part time
Working structure: 4pm to 10pm, Saturday and Sunday. Further availability can be explored at interview.
Full training provided
You can simply use your smartphone to apply for this position.
As a member of the Co-op team, you’ll offer warm, considerate service and be available to assist clients whenever they require it.
Together with a team, you’ll help deliveries and restock inventory, as well as ensure that your store is in excellent condition.
In exchange, we’ll offer you chances to advance your career and grow your skills.
Furthermore, you will receive a decent salary along with a perks package that comprises a pension, a colleague discount, and assistance with your financial, emotional, and physical welfare.
What are Your Duties?
- Courteous and helpful service – You’ll put clients first in all you do, including answering questions, promoting Co-op goods and memberships, and taking all reasonable steps to ensure that clients have a good shopping experience.
- Collaborate with everyone for collective success – You’ll forge close bonds with your co-workers in-store by cooperating as a team to find solutions to issues that will benefit clients, members, and each other.
- Ensure the store is secure, legal and functional – You’ll perform daily inspections to ensure the store is secure for our clients, refill inventory and also ensure that the dates, prices, and temperatures are within legal bounds, and more.
- Adapt to change – You’ll aid in integrating change into the workplace by accepting and promoting changes so they become a normal way of working. You’ll also talk about your observations with co-workers to assist them in successfully adjusting to changes.
- Work together for a more just world – You’ll participate in regular community projects including promoting our FoodShare program and helping your local member by attending neighborhood events.
This Role Is Perfect for People Who Have:
- Sincere concern for the demands of clients and co-workers
- Effective communication skills and the ability to forge enduring relationships with everyone
- Great problem-solving abilities
- The ability to work various shifts
Why Choose Co-op?
We’ll provide you the tools you need to develop new skills and the chance to volunteer in your neighborhood.
Here are some other packages you stand to receive:
- A fair salary and the potential for overtime
- Wagestream – A personal finance app that allows you to access a portion of your salary as you earn it
- Higher rates for hours worked before 6am or after 10pm
- Flexible schedules, working hours, and opportunity for frequent overtime (we offer rotas to your smartphone 3 weeks beforehand)
- Holidays commencing from 31 days annually (includes bank holidays) pro rata for part time
- 30% discount on Co-op branded goods in our food stores (usually 20%) raised until April 2023 to assist our employees during the cost-of-living problems
- 10% discount on other brands throughout the year (increases to 20% on the Friday and Saturday after payday)
- Discounts on other Co-op goods and services
- Pension with employer contributions of about 10%
- Cycle to work program
- Services to help your financial, psychological, and physical health
Creating a Diverse Workplace
We are intentionally working to create multicultural team, and we welcome application from every person.
We strive to create diverse workplaces where all of our employees have the chance to realize their maximum potential.
We appreciate our differences, and acknowledge the value of our teams mirroring the communities they serve.
If you have a disability, we can make acceptable adaptations to our hiring process based on your needs.
We also join in the Disability Confident program, which implies that if a disabled applicant fulfils the requirements for a position, we will often give them the opportunity for interview.
We’ll ask whether you’d want to be examined under the Disability Confident program when you apply.
Whenever we extend an invitation to you to participate in the hiring process for any of our positions, we’ll enquire as to whether you need any necessary modifications in order to help you participate.
To learn more about our hiring process, visit jobs.coop.co.uk/apply-process.
For more information about the Disability Confident program and all of our pledges to diversity and inclusion, visit colleagues.coop.co.uk/diversity-inclusion-and-wellbeing.
You must pass an online test as a requirement of the job application process.
The test will be finished in about 10 minutes.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Company pension
- Cycle to work program
- Employee discount
- £9.90 an hour
Shift and Schedule
- Every weekend
Staff Nurse (How to Apply and Get Hired Instantly)
Customer Service Assistant (Apply Now)
Would you like to work as a Customer Team Member at Coop?
If yes, the opportunity you have been looking for is here.
Coop is currently in need of individuals who are willing to assume the position of a Customer Team Member in their organization.
If you are interested in this job, Click Here to Apply