If you are an international student applying to Clark University for your first year of undergraduate study, you may be eligible for merit scholarships.
Your academic achievement determines your scholarship eligibility (those indicated on your application for admission). International students who are eligible for scholarships must, however, demonstrate the ability to cover a significant portion of the cost of their education.
- The deadline for applications is February 1, 2023.
- International countries are eligible.
- Undergraduate level
- Number of Awards: Unspecified
Eligibility for Clark University 2022-2023 Presidential Scholarships for International Students | Fully-funded – USA:
An ideal Presidential LEEP Scholarship candidate has a high school record that places them near the top of Clark University’s applicant pool. A great candidate has a strong desire to:
- Maintain a rigorous academic schedule.
- Collaborate with classmates and professors.
- Meet ambitious career and life objectives.
- Join a community of scholars who are passionate about global change.
- Take on complex problems at home and abroad.
How to Apply forClark University 2022-2023 Presidential Scholarships for International Students:
If you want to apply for the Presidential Scholarship, simply check the box when filling out the Common Application (available after Aug. 1).
You will then receive detailed instructions on how to apply for the scholarship, including the topics of the two short essays. Early Action, Early Decision, and Regular Decision candidates have until February 1 to submit their essays.
If they have been chosen for an interview, students will be notified in March.