Brighterkind is looking for a professional Care Assistant who is willing to join their community.
This reputable health care organization is willing to offer you good salary and other amazing benefits as long as you carry out your duties effectively.
To find out more about this job, keep reading this article!
We are presently hiring for a Care Assistant position and experience is not mandatory.
This position is ideal for you if you want to work in health and social care and provide the support and care that our people need.
It’s crucial to us as one of the biggest UK healthcare organizations to combine excellent care with memorable and pleasurable experiences.
We provide you with a wide variety of perks, such as:
- A reasonable salary
- Happy Hub – savings on shopping, dining out, entertainment, and vacations that fit your lifestyle
- Several shifts are available
- Refer a Friend Program of £500 (raises to £650 for more referrals)
- Free food
- Fully funded training programs
- Pick from a variety of apprenticeships to start, and you’ll get a £300 extra when you finish
- Career advancement potentials
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- NEST work place pension plans
- Employee appreciation awards
We are committed to assisting our people in living as independently as they can and assisting them in achieving all that they can by providing them with both material and emotional assistance and by making a positive difference in their lives.
Our goal is to make sure every individual under our care feels encouraged, enjoys their time with us daily, and that their health is sustained by taking delight in the little but crucial pleasures of yummy meals and company in a cozy and friendly setting.
Duties of a Care Assistant
- Providing each of our patients with outstanding personal care
- Assisting them with daily tasks like eating, bathing, and keeping their personal hygiene
- Knowing the communication requirements of our patients and tailoring your communication to each one, using sounds, tones, body language, and others
- Offering them emotional support, as well as their families
- Collaborating with important individuals in our patient’s life, like relatives and close friends, by instilling a sense of confidence in them and enlisting their help in providing for our patient.
To Succeed in this Position, You Have to Be a:
- A person who works effectively in a team and is social
- Powerful influencer and communicator
- Enthusiastic and diligent
- Versatile and easily adaptable to change
- Enthusiastic about providing top-notch services and driven to change the world
- A person who sees things positively and has a sense of humor
It is not required to have prior experience working as a care assistant if you have these skills or have experience working in a retail, supermarket, warehouse, or other customer-facing industry.
We offer you outstanding learning, growth, and support options, to give you the education and training you need to perform your job effectively.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral program
- £12 an hour
The long-time opportunity you must have been looking for is here on your doorsteps.
You now have the opportunity to work as a Care Assistant in one of the largest health care organization in the United Kingdom.
This job doesn’t have many requirements. Even without previous caregiving work experience, you can still be employed.
If you are interested in this job, Click Here to Apply